There are a few ways to pay off your band fees.

First of all, you need to know that some band fees are located on your student's Infinite Campus account. These fees are school fees and must be paid via IC or the school bookstore. The additional fees are noted on your Charms account and can be paid either online through Paypal (via Charms), tax credit, or check.


To find out how much you currently owe, please log in to "My Band Account" (using your student ID number) and navigate to the finance portion of your account to see current balances. Please give our booster treasurer at least a week to update accounts. The Charms School Code is “cvhsband.”


Instrument rental fees are a separate district fee and cannot be paid for by tax credit or a check to the boosters.

Make sure you are participating in all of our fundraising opportunities to help reduce the amount of fees you owe! Download a Sponsorship Student Letter.


Paying with Credit Card via PayPal

Log into your student's Charms account by clicking on "My Band Account" below.  You will need to enter their ID number for the password (and then change the password if you'd like).  Navigate to your finances and pay off fees or add money to your account to be applied to the total amount of fees. The Charms school code is “cvhsband.”

Paying with a check

Another way to pay fees is to simply write a check to "CVHS BPO." You can send the check in with your student and deposit the check in the booster's locked cabinet in the band room.

Paying with Tax Credit

Find out how you can pay fees using tax credit by following the link below.